WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
Learn and Practice Shortcuts at the same time
You don’t have to stop the video course and open an Excel file to try the new shortcut – you get 2 in 1 with our Game. Your muscle memory will work for you, while you are playing and having fun.
Lifetime Access to the Game
Forgot a shortcut? Open the game with the lists, and refresh the memory. The Game is well structured and it would be easy to find a shortcut you are looking for.
Blind Typing Skills in Excel
You will go over many Excel tasks in the Game totally mouse-free! Throw away your mouse and use Game shortcuts – spacebar and highlighted letter/number.
Full Excel Shortcut List
Within the Game you can find the full Excel shortcut List, and lists of the shortcuts for each topic separately.
Free Advanced Excel Game!!!
We’ll give you the Advanced Excel Game FOR FREE, if you get all the Keys in the Game. Just send us an e-mail with the screenshot of the “Key Menu” screen (with all the keys collected), and we’ll send you the link to the Advanced Excel Game.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Commonly Used Hot Keys
- How to create new Excel file and new sheet in the file in one click
- How to move between sheets and opened Excel files with no mouse
- Basic shortcuts – save, undo, redo
- Zoom In / Zoom Out in micro-seconds
- Hide / Unhide Excel Toolbar – the power of space in Excel
- How to close Excel file and/or Excel application mouse-free
- Right-Clicking Menu of the mouse with no mouse – yes, it’s possible too!
Navigating and Highlighting
- Move between cells and contiguous ranges in Excel mouse-free
- Where is Home and End in Excel
- Highlight range of cells in Excel fast and accurate with the shortcuts
- Highlight the whole column or row in micro-seconds
- Shortcuts to move within highlighted area and deselect to the original cell
- Add/Delete column or row in one click
- Go To dialog window – run in Excel!
- Naming cell in Excel
- Copy, cut, paste – basic shortcuts
- Fill Right or down in micro-seconds
- The power of Paste Special
- Paste Column Width – yes, you can do even that!
- Paste Special – you can do Operations here and it might save you hours!
- Paste Link from another sheet
- Transpose in Excel
- Bold, itilize, underline in one click
- Repeat previous action with one hot key
- Format as percent or currency in one click
- Format Cells dialog window
- Navigating within dialog window mouse-free
- Sum up numbers in one click
- Shortcuts to show a formula in the cell or all formulas on the sheet
- Anchoring with the hot key
- Expand / Collapse Formula bar in one click
- Working with comments in Excel mouse-free (create, show, close, delete comments)
- Insert Function Window
Alt File and Quick Access Toolbar
- Working with Excel Ribbon mouse-free
- Customize your Quick Access Toolbar to boost productivity in Excel
- File option on the Ribbon
- Access Home option on the Ribbon mouse-free
- Change font or font size with the shortcuts
- Working with borders in Excel with no mouse
- Shortcuts for Alignment
- Autofit Column Width / Row Height in micro-seconds
- Hide / Unhide Columns or Rows with the shortcuts
- Shortcuts to Hide / Unhide Excel Sheets
Print and Page Layout
- Print in micro-seconds
- Shortcuts for Page Setup and Page Layout
- Header and Footer Access with no mouse
Alt A – Data
- Access Data option on the Ribbon mouse-free
- Sort data in the table without a mouse
- Filter in micro-seconds
- Shortcut to remove duplicates
- Group / Ungroup rows or columns using shortcuts
Alt W – View
- Access View option on the Ribbon mouse-free
- Hide / Unhide gridlines and headings with shortcuts
- Shortcuts to Hide / Unhide formula bar
- Freeze / Unfreeze row or column in micro-seconds
Alt Menu Additional
- Access Insert and Formula options on the Ribbon mouse-free
- Shortcuts to insert picture or Draw in Excel
- Trace Precedents or Dependents of the cell in micro-seconds
- Go to Search option in Excel without a mouse
- And more!