WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
Learn and Practice at the same time
You don’t have to stop the video course and open an Excel file to try the new shortcut or formula separately in Excel – you get 2 in 1 with our Game. Your muscle memory will work for you, while you are playing and having fun.
Lifetime Access to the Game
Forgot shortcut or formula? Open the game with the lists, and refresh the memory. The Game is well structured and it would be easy to find the formula you are looking for.
Blind Typing Skills in Excel
You will go over many Excel tasks in the Game totally mouse-free! Throw away your mouse and use Game shortcuts – space bar and highlighted letter/number.
Full Excel Shortcuts and Formulas Lists
Within the Game you can find the full Excel Hot Key List and Full Formula List. There are also lists in each topic separately for your convenience.
Free Advanced Excel Game
Advanced Excel is already included in the Full Version of the Game – FOR FREE.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Formulas and Functions
- Sum up numbers in one click
- Shortcuts to show a formula in the cell or all formulas on the sheet
- Anchoring with the hot key
- Expand / Collapse Formula bar in one click
- Insert Function Window
- Trace Precedents or Dependents of the cell in micro-second
- Naming cell in Excel
- Two ways to transpose data in Excel
- Average and Median
- Find the smallest or the largest numbers in the cells. MIN, MAX, SMALL, LARGE – what’s the difference
- COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK – what do we count here?
- ROUND, ROUNDUP, ROUNDDOWN – different ways to round numbers in Excel
- How to multiply in a fancy way – PRODUCT and SUMPRODUCT
- CHOOSE and OFFSET functions – what’s the difference and which one is better to use
- LOOKUP, HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP – let’s find out how it works
- MATCH and INDEX separately and together
- Dynamic reference to other ExceI sheets with INDIRECT function
- IF and nested IF
- SumIF(s) and AverageIF(s)
- CountIF(s) – let’s count it if…
- IFError, then how to make it pretty
- IS Functions – ISError, ISBlank, ISNumber, ISText
- Which case would you like for your text – PROPER, LOWER, UPPER
- LEFT, RIGHT and MID to pull specific characters from the text
- FIND and LEN for texts
- Join text strings with CONCATENATE
- How to convert numbers into dynamic text values
Other Useful Functions
- Create a random number in Excel with RAND and RANDBETWEEN
- Commonly used Statistical Functions: STDEV.P, TREND, FORECAST
- Date and Time Functions: WEEKDAY and WEEKNUM
- NETWORKDAYS and EDATE – even more Date and Time Functions
- We even show you useful functions that does not pup up in Excel – DATEDIF
- Check out today’s date with TODAY function
Macros are one of Excel’s most powerful features – they can help you automate repetitive tasks and save hours and hours in Excel. Macros are actually much easier to write than you’d think. Learn with us simple steps to create macros!
Data Tables and Conditional Formatting
Data Tables allow you to try out different values (scenarios) for formulas at once and save you tons of time .
Conditional Formatting visualizes quickly and efficiently any trend you’d like to find out and highlight.
Pivot Tables and Charts
If you use Excel, but don’t know how to use Pivot Tables, you’re missing out – wasting hours trying to do things that a Pivot Table can do for you automatically.
One of the hottest trends today is data visualization. Why? Because when data is presented visually, people understand it immediately. Learn how Excel charts work with us!